الجمعة، 13 يوليو 2012

رسالة اللي أسحابي







Salut mon amis,
Comment Ca Va ?pour moi, je suis bienne, ( I Missed You So Much). Apres ce niveau I feel sad and depressing. I miss when we sat in "a la cafeteria", boire du cafe et mange des croissants, and how we feel FOLLE au bout de 2 minutes from starting the class.
 
I miss our sitting in front of conditioned, et sensation de froid. Repeated our question " do you understand something?", smilling like a fool there with poor eyes wander "what does she said ? what does she mean?" and the funny thing our standard answer " Je ne comprenais pas ".
 
I missed you and our conversation what have we done and what we didn't do, like studied some French before presence to test. And I missed too our MIX a little of French with a lot of Arab.
 
I know since now the third level would be is not complete perfect without you .
 
I wish for you the happiness.
with my love,
baise
Hebatullah.



هناك 6 تعليقات:

  1. جميييل الخليط اللغوى المتقوقظ داخل قوقظه التنوع :D

    ردحذف
    الردود
    1. ههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههه اه عجبني انا كمان

      حذف
  2. طيب يا ستي ربنا يخليك أصحابك

    ردحذف
    الردود
    1. هههههههههههههه امين يااااااااارب

      حذف
  3. صباح الغاردينيا هوبا
    وربنا يخليكي ليا عشان انتي بقيتي من أصحابي
    أنتي نسيتي البلكونة والنافذة اخوات هههههههه"
    ؛؛
    ؛
    لروحك عبق الغاردينيا
    كانت هنا
    reemaas

    ردحذف
    الردود
    1. ريمووووووو ..... لا طبعا منستش خالص ان الاتنين اخوات دول حتي خارجين من حيطه واحده هههههههههههههههههه
      وحشتيني والله

      حذف

اهلا وسهلا بكم في مدونتي المتواضعة ( من تحت البلكونة)
وملحوظة :- أي كومنت من شخص مجهول مش كاتب أسمة او فيه ألفاظ خارجة او بيتكلم في موضوع خارج عن النص هامسحة :)